- Programs begin at 8:30am on Friday morning with an Introduction and Orientation Session.
- Participants reconvene each morning at 8:30am and conclude each evening at 5:30pm.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday sessions deal with The Grief Recovery Method Principles, Concepts of Recovery, How Incomplete Loss Occurs, Identifying Incomplete Losses, Grief Recovery Counseling Skills, Teaching Role Sets, and Development of Completion Exercises, and Practical Application Training.
- There will be homework assignments Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Times may vary slightly based on number of participants and program location. A program Itinerary will be forwarded with your confirmation. Check your Confirmation carefully for any time variances.
What will we be learning specifically?
It’s an intense training, so you will learn a lot in 4 days! You’ll learn about The Grief Recovery Method Principles, What is grief. What is incomplete loss, how to identify incomplete loss, Concepts of Recovery, Grief Recovery Counseling Skills, Teaching Role Sets, and Development of Completion Exercises, and Practical Application Training. Proven methods that have helped over a million people.
Schedule a Call
We'll tell you more about the Grief Recovery Certification Training and answer any questions you have.