Find an Advanced Grief Recovery Method Specialist
Certified by the Grief Recovery Institute, our Specialists can work with you online.Connect Online Now
If you are reading this page of our website, that likely means that you, or someone close to you, is suffering from a broken heart. It may have been caused by the death of a family member, friend, or beloved pet. It may have been caused by a divorce, a break-up, or an estranged relationship. It may have been caused by the loss of a job, a move, or any number of other reasons. That sense of loss and the emotional pain that you are feeling is the normal and natural reaction to any major change in life!
Grief is emotional, not logical.
The grief that comes with any emotional loss can be overwhelming and also very isolating. Often people find that those they normally count on for emotional support are at a total loss when it comes to offering effective and meaningful assistance. They will often give you logical reasons why you should not feel bad, but that rarely helps. Grief is emotional and not logical! You are suffering from a broken heart, not a broken head! The fact that you are seeking help in dealing with that emotional pain is not a sign of weakness, but rather a recognition on your part that you are interested in taking recovery action!
This format is designed for those who do not have easy access to a Grief Recovery Specialist, or prefer working on-line, as opposed to in-person. This format will allow you privacy in discussing your emotional pain with a trained professional, who has used the same tools they are offering you to deal with the heartbreak that has impacted their life!
Reviews for GRM Online 1-on-1 Program
I have carried the weight of my divorse for 20 years. I was finally able to have healing and completion. I already notice a huge difference from the first session till know. I learned that grief is not just for physical loss of a person but many different events or experiences we go through in life. I am looking forward to completing other losses, and relationships in my life.09/13/2021
The program was a new concept for me and what I have learned lifted a weight inside that I didn’t realize was there! I kept seeing it on Facebook and felt drawn to it. So glad I took the step!09/03/2021
Was able to work through my grief. Know the loss will always be part of me but now I feel better about me and the future09/02/2021
It helped me to think about things that I had forgotten about over the years or had thought weren’t as important growing up. It was helpful to get the closure so I am able to move onto the next chapter of life. And now I have tools to help me through any difficulties that will arise08/18/2021
Doing the GRM in all the ways it was written and intended to be done helped me sort through the pain of losing my baby and be able to remember the good feelings. Now when I think of him it’s not something I want to push away, but something I can smile about. So much “myth-busting” about grief and helpful information that I haven’t come across elsewhere. Truly feel like a changed person and very fortunate to have done this work.08/17/2021
It was just amazing how the tools of the program as properly used by my grief partner uncovered so much that had been locked away for years. I will forever be grateful for the GRM program and what it has done for me. Jesus saw fit to use it to bring me to healing!08/16/2021
Don't wait any longer.
Time alone will not heal your broken heart.
These are the things that our On-Line 1-on-1 Grief Recovery Method Programs have to offer:
- This approach allows you to work directly, in a one-on-one format, face-to-face (via computer) with an Advanced Grief Recovery Method (GRM) Specialist, certified and trained by The Grief Recovery Institute.
- Only a limited number of highly experienced Advanced GRM Specialists have been qualified and specifically trained to offer on-line support programs.
- Working on-line avoids the need to travel to any outside meeting location.
- Your on-line meetings will utilize a carefully selected network that insures secured privacy and does not allow for the recording of any session.
- Working in the one-on-one on-line format allows you more flexibility in selecting a meeting time that is convenient to both your personal schedule and that of your Specialist.
- Each of these six meetings will last roughly one hour.
- Your Advanced GRM Specialist will take you through each step of the Grief Recovery Method, utilizing the materials spelled out in “The Grief Recovery Handbook – 20th Anniversary Expanded Edition.”
- While you may come into this program with a specific loss in mind, your Specialist will lead you through the process of looking at all of the emotional losses that have touched you throughout your life, so that you can be focused on the one that has impacted you to the greatest degree.
- As with our other programs, your Advanced GRM Specialist will offer you a safe environment where you can share your feelings in total honesty, with absolute confidentiality assured.
“Having the option of the one to one course was attractive to me as I felt I was likely to hold back from expressing my feelings, concerning the death of my wife, in a group scenario. It quickly became apparent to me that I was getting so much more from the sessions than if I had read the Grief Recovery Handbook by myself. Some two months after finishing the course I certainly feel it has been of great benefit to me.”
The Grief Recovery Method Support programs have been developed and refined over the past 40 years, they teach you how to recover from loss with supportive Online 1-on-1 guidance every step of the way.
The investment for the Grief Recovery Method Online 1-1 Program varies from Advanced Specialist to Advanced Specialist.