Find an Advanced Grief Recovery Method Specialist
Certified by the Grief Recovery Institute, our Specialists can work with you online.Connect Online Now
If you are reading this page of our website, that likely means that you, or someone close to you, is suffering from a broken heart. It may have been caused by the death of a family member, friend, or beloved pet. It may have been caused by a divorce, a break-up, or an estranged relationship. It may have been caused by the loss of a job, a move, or any number of other reasons. That sense of loss and the emotional pain that you are feeling is the normal and natural reaction to any major change in life!
Grief is emotional, not logical.
The grief that comes with any emotional loss can be overwhelming and also very isolating. Often people find that those they normally count on for emotional support are at a total loss when it comes to offering effective and meaningful assistance. They will often give you logical reasons why you should not feel bad, but that rarely helps. Grief is emotional and not logical! You are suffering from a broken heart, not a broken head! The fact that you are seeking help in dealing with that emotional pain is not a sign of weakness, but rather a recognition on your part that you are interested in taking recovery action!
This format is designed for those who do not have easy access to a Grief Recovery Specialist, or prefer working on-line, as opposed to in-person. This format will allow you privacy in discussing your emotional pain with a trained professional, who has used the same tools they are offering you to deal with the heartbreak that has impacted their life!
Reviews for GRM Online 1-on-1 Program
It is a discovery method and I truly did discover things about myself and my daughters death that has helped me to bring closure.06/20/2021
I feel lighter and more functional. The program has helped me connect better to my faith. I still have a long way to go to process the deaths of both my children. Ethel-Anne is willing to help me and I’m very grateful. I feel hopeful.06/17/2021
This was an excellent program. I am not sure how I would processing my loss if not for this program. The lessons I learned I will remember and carry with me for the rest of my life. It also will help for future losses as well.06/09/2021
Shifting my mindset to look at life through a new perspective and take full ownership and responsibility for my thoughts is the biggest thing i have learned. Previously I played a victim and allowed myself to be consumed by that negativity but now I acknowledge the pain & release it, so that I can focus on things that are most important to me and my happiness. My world feels lighter and brighter after completing this course. I know understand that this is a lifetime journey and a skill that will need to be applied to my past experiences to complete those relationships & also apply to new experiences in the future. I feel forever grateful I was able to learn this skill and have Gina to help me through this each step of the way. I look forward to reconnecting with her for more completion letters in the future.06/08/2021
The tools and exercises were invaluable in helping me to recognize many behaviors, statements, and feelings that I experienced after the loss of my husband. Being able to verbalize the most beautiful, intimate, as well as painful moments of our relationship helped me to learn how to move forward.05/25/2021
I have had a series of unsuccessful relationships. It was easier to blame my partners as “there must be something wrong with them” than to take emotional responsibility for my part in every relationship. The Grief Recovery Method helped me do just that! Own what was mine and forgive what hurt me and fell short of my expectations. Whatever loss(es) you need to recover from, I highly recommend the GRM program and Ronda’s compassionate coaching and keen insight!05/14/2021
Don't wait any longer.
Time alone will not heal your broken heart.
These are the things that our On-Line 1-on-1 Grief Recovery Method Programs have to offer:
- This approach allows you to work directly, in a one-on-one format, face-to-face (via computer) with an Advanced Grief Recovery Method (GRM) Specialist, certified and trained by The Grief Recovery Institute.
- Only a limited number of highly experienced Advanced GRM Specialists have been qualified and specifically trained to offer on-line support programs.
- Working on-line avoids the need to travel to any outside meeting location.
- Your on-line meetings will utilize a carefully selected network that insures secured privacy and does not allow for the recording of any session.
- Working in the one-on-one on-line format allows you more flexibility in selecting a meeting time that is convenient to both your personal schedule and that of your Specialist.
- Each of these six meetings will last roughly one hour.
- Your Advanced GRM Specialist will take you through each step of the Grief Recovery Method, utilizing the materials spelled out in “The Grief Recovery Handbook – 20th Anniversary Expanded Edition.”
- While you may come into this program with a specific loss in mind, your Specialist will lead you through the process of looking at all of the emotional losses that have touched you throughout your life, so that you can be focused on the one that has impacted you to the greatest degree.
- As with our other programs, your Advanced GRM Specialist will offer you a safe environment where you can share your feelings in total honesty, with absolute confidentiality assured.
“Having the option of the one to one course was attractive to me as I felt I was likely to hold back from expressing my feelings, concerning the death of my wife, in a group scenario. It quickly became apparent to me that I was getting so much more from the sessions than if I had read the Grief Recovery Handbook by myself. Some two months after finishing the course I certainly feel it has been of great benefit to me.”
The Grief Recovery Method Support programs have been developed and refined over the past 40 years, they teach you how to recover from loss with supportive Online 1-on-1 guidance every step of the way.
The investment for the Grief Recovery Method Online 1-1 Program varies from Advanced Specialist to Advanced Specialist.