Find an Advanced Grief Recovery Method Specialist
Certified by the Grief Recovery Institute, our Specialists can work with you online.Connect Online Now
If you are reading this page of our website, that likely means that you, or someone close to you, is suffering from a broken heart. It may have been caused by the death of a family member, friend, or beloved pet. It may have been caused by a divorce, a break-up, or an estranged relationship. It may have been caused by the loss of a job, a move, or any number of other reasons. That sense of loss and the emotional pain that you are feeling is the normal and natural reaction to any major change in life!
Grief is emotional, not logical.
The grief that comes with any emotional loss can be overwhelming and also very isolating. Often people find that those they normally count on for emotional support are at a total loss when it comes to offering effective and meaningful assistance. They will often give you logical reasons why you should not feel bad, but that rarely helps. Grief is emotional and not logical! You are suffering from a broken heart, not a broken head! The fact that you are seeking help in dealing with that emotional pain is not a sign of weakness, but rather a recognition on your part that you are interested in taking recovery action!
This format is designed for those who do not have easy access to a Grief Recovery Specialist, or prefer working on-line, as opposed to in-person. This format will allow you privacy in discussing your emotional pain with a trained professional, who has used the same tools they are offering you to deal with the heartbreak that has impacted their life!
Reviews for GRM Online 1-on-1 Program
I came to find help as I grieved the sudden loss of my 47 year old husband. Grief Recovery gave me a structured and effective way to process my emotions and to connect and process my grief experiences properly. I feel free and empowered now. I came despondent and fearful of the new life I felt unprepared to face.Participant in Berlin, MD10/12/2020
My family members and myself can tell a difference in how I've been dealing with the loss of my father. I've definitely learned ways to help me cope with difficult anniversaries and situationsParticipant in Rolla , Mo10/11/2020
This program is absolutely life-changing. I went into it curious and a little stand-offish. I heard about it from a friend who explained how broad grief is and I decided to pursue it. I am so glad I did. I feel transformed. I got to work with Rachelle and felt heard and validated and seen and learned healthier ways to cope and process my grief. I plan to keep pursuing completions because for as light as I feel after completing the first round, I can't imagine how amazing it will be to continue to complete and process the grief I've held inside for many years.Participant in Dublin, CA10/01/2020
The Grief Recovery Method program helped me to relieve some of the guilt I felt about the things I left unsaid to my daughter.Participant in Santa Fe, New Mexico09/30/2020
Each step in the assignments unlocked and helped uncover emotions feelings and thoughts about events in my life that I believed were already resolved or clear at the time. Seeing it over a span of time and the link in my actions/behaviours relating to other events was astonishing but extremely helpful at painting an accurate picture of my relationships. GRM is helpful in many ways and I will be using it for other relationships and events in my life to help me process emotions and move forward with an intention of living my best life.Participant in Edmonton, Alberta09/30/2020
It brought me understanding and freedom in a few areas of my life that have been affected by grief or trauma.Participant in Sanford, FL09/28/2020
Don't wait any longer.
Time alone will not heal your broken heart.
These are the things that our On-Line 1-on-1 Grief Recovery Method Programs have to offer:
- This approach allows you to work directly, in a one-on-one format, face-to-face (via computer) with an Advanced Grief Recovery Method (GRM) Specialist, certified and trained by The Grief Recovery Institute.
- Only a limited number of highly experienced Advanced GRM Specialists have been qualified and specifically trained to offer on-line support programs.
- Working on-line avoids the need to travel to any outside meeting location.
- Your on-line meetings will utilize a carefully selected network that insures secured privacy and does not allow for the recording of any session.
- Working in the one-on-one on-line format allows you more flexibility in selecting a meeting time that is convenient to both your personal schedule and that of your Specialist.
- Each of these six meetings will last roughly one hour.
- Your Advanced GRM Specialist will take you through each step of the Grief Recovery Method, utilizing the materials spelled out in “The Grief Recovery Handbook – 20th Anniversary Expanded Edition.”
- While you may come into this program with a specific loss in mind, your Specialist will lead you through the process of looking at all of the emotional losses that have touched you throughout your life, so that you can be focused on the one that has impacted you to the greatest degree.
- As with our other programs, your Advanced GRM Specialist will offer you a safe environment where you can share your feelings in total honesty, with absolute confidentiality assured.
“Having the option of the one to one course was attractive to me as I felt I was likely to hold back from expressing my feelings, concerning the death of my wife, in a group scenario. It quickly became apparent to me that I was getting so much more from the sessions than if I had read the Grief Recovery Handbook by myself. Some two months after finishing the course I certainly feel it has been of great benefit to me.”
The Grief Recovery Method Support programs have been developed and refined over the past 40 years, they teach you how to recover from loss with supportive Online 1-on-1 guidance every step of the way.
The investment for the Grief Recovery Method Online 1-1 Program varies from Advanced Specialist to Advanced Specialist.