This program is for those who prefer to work face to face with a trained and certified Grief Recovery Method Specialist 1-on-1, rather than in a group setting. This 7-meeting format utilizes the same proven materials as the group programs in a more private setting.
Our 8 meeting Grief Recovery Method Support Groups offers a safe, evidence-based environment for grievers to take effective and lasting action, no matter the type of loss experienced. These groups are led by Grief Recovery Method Specialists, trained and certified by the Grief Recovery Institute.
For those wishing to take effective Grief Recovery Action in the shortest time possible, this approach condenses everything normally covered in our 8-meeting format into an intensive 2-day workshop. These programs are led by carefully selected, experienced Grief Recovery Method Specialists, who have undergone intensive additional training to work with grievers in this type of setting.
For those who do not have access to a trained and certified Grief Recovery Method Specialist in their area, or prefer on-line meetings, this format is extremely effective. These specialists have been carefully selected and specifically trained to offer Grief Recovery Method Support in this setting over a secured network.
The vast majority of parents find themselves at a loss when trying to help their children deal with any grieving experience that impacts their children. This 4-week program is designed to teach parents, and others who work with children, the necessary tools to help their children effectively deal with their broken hearts, no matter the loss they are facing.
The loss of a pet can be emotionally devastating. Sadly, the impact of the heartbreak of this type of loss is often downplayed or ignored by friends and family. This 6-meeting program is focused on offering pet owners an effective mechanism for taking action to move through and beyond their grief.
- The Opiate Epidemic and Drug Overdose – What’s Grief Got To Do With It?
- National Grief Awareness Day and International Overdose Awareness Day
- A Veterans Journey to Healing: Being Strong, Resilience and New Tools
- Dealing with Grief and Loss In The Digital and Internet World
- The Grief Recovery Method Is An Evidence Based Process for Assisting Those Working With Grievers
- Dr. Rachael D. Nolan Speaks About Her Research Concerning The Grief Recovery Method As An Evidence Based Program For Taking Action