2 1/2 Day Personal Workshops
Certified by the Grief Recovery Institute, our Specialists can help.
You're Here For A Reason
If you found this page there is a high probability that you, or someone you love, is suffering from a broken heart. Is it due to a death, divorce or another major loss? If so you might feel sad, distracted, or confused. You are not alone. The Grief Recovery Method®: 2½ Day Personal Workshop will give you the tools you need to heal your broken heart and feel complete again.
Reviews for GRM 2½ Day Personal Workshop
Jocelyn Jackson Williams knows how to deliver kindness in the midst of the storm. More than leading us through the course, she led by example in her demeanor, her words, her actions and her empathy. If Jocelyn was not present or in control or wise in her guidance and considerations towards us, I don't think I would've felt empowered and healed to some extent after the course. I am very grateful to have had Jocelyn for my facilitator.Participant in Not in person, NA11/17/2023
Darlene Garcia is an excellent facilitator! She made me feel so comfortable in being able to share the deepest parts of me to uncover a lot of unresolved grief that I never thought existed. Her compassion and care has made it possible for me to work towards healing from my unresolved grief.Participant in Agana Heights, Guam11/04/2023
It has helped me understand the various aspects of the different kinds of grief, many of which I have experienced and how to respond on a personal and social level.09/21/2022
It helped me resolve an issue I have had with a family member for many years. Also helped me in dealing with the loss of my husband.03/04/2022
I entered the program stuck in my regrets and had a hard time even looking at photos of my loved one because of those regrets. The program helped me let go and move through those regrets. I am finishing the program today with a lighter load and I feel confident to be able to use the methods and skills learned in completing other relationships and losses. I am feeling hopeful about my future and would highly recommend this course to others! Thank you!!11/14/2021
I am impressed with how much work and completion can be accomplished in such a short period of time using these methods.06/07/2021
Without action, there can be no change.
When can I start?
It is never too soon to heal your broken heart. Would you wait to get help if you broke your arm? Then why wait when you break your heart?
It’s in the time immediately following a loss that your memories of those relationships are the most vivid and accurate. Those memories help you discover what you need to get complete with the relationship.
Grief is emotional, not logical.
The grief that comes with any emotional loss can be overwhelming and also very isolating. Often people find that those they normally count on for emotional support are at a total loss when it comes to offering effective and meaningful assistance. They will often give you logical reasons why you should not feel bad, but that rarely helps. Grief is emotional and not logical! You are suffering from a broken heart, not a broken head! The fact that you are seeking help in dealing with that emotional pain is not a sign of weakness, but rather a recognition on your part that you are interested in taking recovery action!
Some grievers wish to take action in the shortest amount of time possible.
This desire amongst some grievers is why we offer 2½ Day Personal Workshops.
This approach to utilizing The Grief Recovery Method is designed to take you through all of the necessary recovery actions without delay and the need to read the weekly assignments spelled out in “The Grief Recovery Handbook – 20th Anniversary Expanded Edition.”
Don’t wait any longer with a broken heart.
Find a workshop near you and Register Now!
These are the things that our Grief Recovery Method 2½ Day Personal Workshops have to offer:
- These 2½ Day Personal Workshops are scheduled in different locations around North America throughout the year. Unless there is one being held in your community, travel, and overnight stays will be required.
- This approach allows you to work with an Advanced Grief Recovery Method (GRM) Specialist, certified and trained by The Grief Recovery Institute, in the intensive 2-day group setting.
- Only a very few, highly experienced and skilled Grief Recovery Method Specialists are selected to be specifically trained to offer 2½ Day Personal Workshops.
- Each daily session will generally begin at 8:30 AM and go until 5:30 PM. There will be a group luncheon break, as well as periodic breaks as part of that daily schedule.
- Your Advanced GRM Specialist will take you through each step of the Grief Recovery Method, thereby helping you to take effective action to deal with your specific personal loss.
- While you may come into this program with a specific loss in mind, your Specialist will lead you through the process of looking at all of the emotional losses that have touched you throughout your life, so that you can be focused on the one that has impacted you to the greatest degree.
- Even though you are working in a group setting, your personal focus will be in dealing with the issues of your specific loss.
- These groups include a commitment to total honestly and absolute confidentiality, so that you can comfortably share your feelings.
- The Grief Recovery Method is a scientifically tested Evidence Based Program that provides grievers with a tried and true method that has been continuously refined and used time and time again over the last 40+ years, across multiple countries, and in multiple languages, to help them heal from loss(es).